Second Life Explorer

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Welcome to the Second Life Explorer Blog



Welcome to the Second Life Explorer Blog.

Yes, there are many Second Life blogs out there. How is mine different? I'm not sure, but I will tell you what my perspective will be like. I am relatively technical, and somewhat geeky, and I have a very healthy real life. I find Second Life addictive and I am doing a lot of first hand exploration of it. I want to ride the line between the SL zealot and the person who doesn't even understand what a MMORPG is. Interfaces (not a game, an interface) like SL are critical to the future of commerce, technology and human interaction. It is in a rough state right now, but there is so much potential. Help explore it with me.

Thank you,
Ancora Quintus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home